In this tutorial, we’ll use Photoshop to widen the eyes so that they look awake and alert. It’s great for giving a slight Anime effect to a person’s photo. You can also use it subtely to open eyes that are open already, but just a little bit more.
1. Open in Photoshop the photograph of the eyes that you want to widen.
2. Goto Filter > Liquify.
3. The Liquify box will appear. Under Tool Options, select an appropriate sized brush. One that is not too big for the eyes.
4. Using the brush, click and push the eye brows so that they appear to neither go up, nor down, but straight across.
5. Now zoom into the eyes, click and push the top lids of the eyes up a little.
6. Then push the eye brows up a little also.
7. When you are done, click OK.
8. You should now have your widened eyes!