In this tutorial, we’ll learn to change a person’s face expression in a photograph from one that is boring or straight looking, into one that is happy and smiling. This is especially useful when you have group photographs and everyone is smiling except for one person. You can change it so that they are all smiling. Enjoy!
1. In Photoshop, open a photograph of a person with a normal face expression.
2. Goto Filter > Liquify.
3. The Liquify box will appear. Under Tool Options, select an appropriate sized brush. One that is not too big for the face.
4. Now click and push the corners of the mouth up so that the mouth appears to be smiling.
5. When you are done, click OK.
6. You should now have your smiling face expression!