In this tutorial, we’ll use Photoshop to change a normal face expression of a person’s photo to one that looks frightened or scared. It’s a great technique to know when manipulating photos to create comedy or drama scenerios.
1. In Photoshop, open a photograph of a person with a normal face expression.
2. Goto Filter > Liquify.
3. The Liquify box will appear. Under Tool Options, select an appropriate sized brush. One that is not too big for the face.
4. Using the brush, click and push the eye brows up in the middle. Also push down the eyebrows at the ends.
5. Now click and push the corners of the mouth down, so that it looks like a frown.
6. When you are done, click OK.
7. You should now have your scared face expression!